The Seward High School Scholarship is open to graduating seniors of Seward High School who are continuing on to college or vocational school.
This scholarship will provide an award of up to $1,000.
- Seward High School graduating senior
- Financial need
Applicant will be Asked to Provide:
- Personal Statements
- High School Transcript (unofficial or official will be accepted)
- Resume and/or summary of work experience, activities, personal interests, honors/awards, and volunteer service
- Verification of Enrollment in a college, university, or vocational school
- Statement of Financial Need and/or Student Aid Report (SAR)
IMPORTANT: Scholarship recipients must submit their student ID number and program information by June 30, 2023 to ACF through the online system before their award can be disbursed. Failure to do so will be an automatic forfeiture of the award unless student chooses an award deferment.
Contact The Alaska Community Foundation with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-334-6700