The Alaska Community Foundation is a grantmaking public charity dedicated to improving the lives of Alaskans. We bring together the financial resources of individuals, families, and businesses to support effective nonprofits in their communities. We strive for operational excellence in six key areas—mission, structure, and governance; resource development; stewardship and accountability; grantmaking and community leadership; donor relations; and communications. This resource page is for volunteers, professional advisors, fundholders, staff, and board members that help us achieve our goal of excellence and serve as philanthropic partners. Please get in touch with us if there is a resource you wish to see here.
Contact: Christina Fenner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers and Staff
Resources for Board Members and Staff
- Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest
- Fee Chart
- Useful Tips on Charitable Donations
- Charitable Giving and Your IRA
Current Fund Holders
Recourses for current DAF, Designated, and Agency Fund holders at ACF
Resources for scholarship committee members
- Instructions for Accessing Online Scholarship Application Evaluation-Video Tutorial
- Policy for Awarding Scholarships and Awards to Achieve Specific Objects
- Instructions for Accessing Online Scholarship Application Evaluation
- Scholarship Selection Committee Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Form
- Scholarship Committee Volunteer Job Description
- Scholarship Fund Rep FAQs
- Printable Scholarship Brochure
Find relevant documents and resources to help clients understand ACF and utilize our services.
Find documents, webinars, and forms to help you understand how ACF can help up create a legacy of generosity.
Affiliate Fund Resources
This data is password protected. Please get in touch with your community foundation’s program manager if you do not have the password.
Agency Fund Resources
Find documents to help you understand how ACF can help up create an Agency Fund for your organization.
Potential Fundholder Resources
Resources for new fundholders and potential fundholders