For more information on how to apply, please read the tutorial below. You can also apply for any open grant opportunity.
- Determine your eligibility. Visit the Grants page and read the guidelines for the grant(s) you wish to apply for. Take note of eligibility requirements and the deadline for applications.
- When you are ready to apply, click the Apply Now button located at the right of the grant announcement. If you have an application in progress, click on Grants Management at the bottom of this page to log in.
- Create a Login. First-time users, select “Create New Account” and complete the requested information (required fields are indicated by an asterisk). If you have previously applied for ACF grants, log in with your username and password.
- From the Application Status Page, select “Apply” on the left side of the screen to access the list of available grants. Select the grant you wish to apply for and check again to confirm your eligibility.
- Begin the application. Note the specific instructions for each question, as well as the character limit for responses (characters DO include spaces). File upload questions also have file size limits. Be sure to save your progress often; the online system times out after 40 minutes of inactivity. You may save your application as a draft and log back in at any time to edit.
- Submit the application. Select “Submit” at the bottom of the application. Before doing so, make sure you’ve edited your application and it is free of errors. Once you submit your application, you can no longer edit it.
Please direct questions about Affiliate grant programs to ACF’s Affiliate Program staff, at email@example.com or call 907-334-6700.