Hilcorp Helping Hands Disaster Relief Fund
About the Hilcorp Giving Program
Hilcorp establishes a charitable fund for every new employee with an initial gift of $2,500 to be donated at the employee’s direction to a qualified charity or charities of their choice.
Hilcorp then matches employee contributions dollar for dollar up to $2,000 each year.
You will receive an email prompting you to create your login credentials. If you have not received an email or are having trouble logging in please contact us.
We are here to assist you in your philanthropic goals. Please contact us with any questions about your fund, or if you would like assistance finding a nonprofit that represents the causes you care about.
How to Issue a Grant from Your Employee Fund
- Log-in to your fundholder portal for your donor-advised fund
- Click on the “grant recommendations” tab (here you can also see and give to organizations you have granted to in the past)
- See “search for other grantees”
- Type in the nonprofit you wish to give to
- Select “Guidestar results”
- Select “create request” next to the nonprofit you chose, if it appears
- Fill out the request form and select “review”
- If you do not see your nonprofit, you may choose to “enter grantee information manually”
- Add your nonprofit’s information and click “submit”