The thoughtful stewardship of your charitable dollars is paramount to ACF. You have entrusted us with your generous contributions and we are committed to maintaining and strengthening this trust.
With this commitment core to our mission, ACF’s investments are managed by professional consultants who receive direct advice and oversight from ACF’s Investment Committee and Board of Directors.
The Alaska Community Foundation is searching for an investment consultant to advise on its $72 million investment portfolio. The Anchorage Alaska-based foundation is conducting the search to uphold its fiduciary responsibilities as it has been 5 years since it last put the services out to bid. Incumbent investment consultant Fund Evaluation Group (FEG) is invited to rebid.
The complete RFP is available on the fund’s use the link below:
The deadline for proposals is October 6, 2017.
The foundation expects to select an investment advisor prior to the end of 2017.
Investment Committee Members
- Leo Bustad, Alaska Heart Institute, Anchorage
- Anthony Mallott, Seaalaska Corporation, Juneau
- Rick Nerland, Anchorage
- Alex Slivka, McKinley Capital Management, Anchorage
- Chris Swalling, Swalling & Associates, Anchorage
- Bernie Washington, Alaska Public Media, Anchorage
- Judith Crotty, Wells Fargo, Anchorage
- Steve Rieger, S. Rieger & Company, LLC, Anchorage
- Sue Perles, Girl Scouts of Alaska, Anchorage