The Seward High School Scholarship is open to graduating seniors of Seward High School who are continuing on to college or vocational school.
- Seward High School graduating senior
- Financial need
- Personal Statements
- High School Transcript (unofficial or official will be accepted)
- Resume and/or summary of work experience, activities, personal interests,
honors/awards, and volunteer service
- Verification of Enrollment in a college, university, or vocational school
- Statement of Financial Need and/or Student Aid Report (SAR)
IMPORTANT: Successful applicants must submit their student ID number and program information to ACF through the online system before their award can be disbursed. If we do not receive the above information by June 30,2021, the scholarship may not be awarded. Please contact ACF if you cannot send in the information by this date.