The JJ Klein Scholarship was generously established by Joyce and Jerry Klein and supports academically average Alaskan students seeking post-secondary education, to include vocational or trade. The scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and students already pursuing post-secondary education at an accredited college, university, or vocational school.
The JJ Klein scholarship will provide a one-time award of up to $10,000 for two students.
- Applicant must be in their senior year at an Alaskan high school, or their first year of post-secondary education.
- GPAs over 3.5 will not be considered
- Applicant should demonstrate a motivation to succeed
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in an accredited institute of higher education or vocational school for the upcoming academic year
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need
- Applicants with a GPA from 2.0 to 3.2