Hilcorp Helping Hands Disaster Relief Fund
A fund to work with the Greater Houston Community Foundation in concert with HIlcorp to provide disaster relief.
Log in to my Fundholder Portal
You can give to the fund in two ways
1. Issue a Grant from Your Employee Fund
- Log-in to your fundholder portal current donor-advised fund
- Click on Grant Recommendations tab
- Select “Other Foundation Funds” from the drop-down menu
- Select the Hilcorp Helping Hands Disaster Relief Fund.
- Enter the dollar amount
- Save it, and that’s it.
There would be no tax benefit to this transaction since the benefit came with the earlier tax-deductible payroll contribution.
2. Donate Directly to the Fund Using a Credit Card
- Click on the donate button below,
- Complete the contribution information to create a new tax-deductible donation via the Hilcorp Helping Hands Disaster Relief Fund.
- Enter traditional credit card processing information to complete the transaction.