For more information on how to apply, read the tutorial below. You can also Apply Now to any open scholarship.
Online Application Tutorial
- Determine your eligibility. Visit Scholarships and choose the scholarship you are interested in apply to. Click the Scholarship Guidelines link located at the bottom of the page to determine whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Take note of the deadline for the application.
- When you are ready to apply, click the Apply Now button located at the bottom of the scholarship announcement. If you have an application in progress, click on Scholarship Management at the bottom of this page to log in.
- Create a Log in. First time users, select “Create New Account” and complete the requested information (required fields are indicated by an asterisk). If you have previously applied to ACF scholarships, log in with your username and password.
- From the Application Status Page, select “Apply” on the left side of the screen to access the list of available scholarships. Select the scholarship you wish to apply for. Check again to confirm your eligibility; many ACF scholarships have specific criteria.
- Begin the application. Note the specific instructions for each question, as well as the character limit for responses (characters DO include spaces). File upload questions also have file size limits. Be sure to save your progress often; the online system times out after 40 minutes of inactivity. You may save your application as a draft and log back in at any time to edit.
- Submit the application. Select “Submit” at the bottom of the application. Before doing so, make sure you’ve edited your application and it is free of errors. Once you submit your application, you can no longer edit it.