After more than two years of making our way through the challenges of a life-altering pandemic, we must now take time to focus on what we need to best recover. Art, culture, and play are essential to our social and economic wellbeing. Most importantly, they remind us of the hope and connection we share within our communities.
This grant is designed to support:
- Opportunities to participate and experience the arts; cultivating artistic skill and imagination.
- Celebrating and sharing the diversity of Alaska’s cultures.
- Play that inspires joy while also enhancing mental and/or physical health.
The Alaska Community Foundation offers the Healthy Communities: Art, Culture, and Play grant awards with the goal of funding activities that engage arts, culture, and play to strengthen and heal communities and enhance wellbeing.
If your organization is eligible for funding as described below, we invite you to submit a grant application through The Alaska Community Foundation’s online grant system.
For detailed guidelines on eligibility and how to submit an application, please review the guidelines and tutorials below:
Your organization is eligible for funding through this grant opportunity if it is one of the following:
- 501(c)3 public charitable organization with 509(a)(1), 509(a)(2), or 509(a)(3) public charitable status as designated in your IRS Determination letter
- Faith-based organization providing social services to the broader community
- Federally recognized Tribes or Tribal nonprofit organizations
- City governments or Boroughs
A Word version of the application is available here for your convenience. The application must be completed and submitted through ACF’s online grant system. If you complete the application in the word document, you will need to copy your responses and paste them into the online application form
Grant Agreement and Reporting
These documents are available for your review, but must be completed and submitted through ACF’s online grant system.
Those interested in applying are strongly encouraged to contact the ACF Programs & Grants team prior to submitting an online application.