The Kenny Carver Scholarship (Kenai) is currently accepting applications.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 9th, 2020!
The 2019 Kenny Carver Scholarship (Kenai) will accept applications January 20th, 2020 – March 31st, 2020. Applications must be submitted no later than 5 pm AKST.
Kenny Carver was a long time Kenai area resident who owned and operated Kenny Carver Drilling and was active in many community affairs.
- Kenai Central High graduating senior
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Preference for students interested in a vocational field
- Academic performance including GPA, transcripts and class rank
- Community involvement and extracurricular activities
- Personal Essay
- Statement of financial need
IMPORTANT: Successful applicants must submit their student ID number and program information to ACF through the online system before their award can be disbursed. If we do not receive the above information by June 30, 2020, the scholarship may not be awarded. Please contact ACF if you cannot send in the information by this date.