The Lathrop High School Alumni Scholarship is not currently accepting applications.
The 2020 Lathrop High School Alumni Scholarship will be open February 4th, 2020 – March 31st, 2020. Applications must be submitted no later than 5 pm AKST.
The Lathrop High School Alumni Scholarship is for Lathrop students who were at one time academcially struggled but consistently worked hard and improved their grades. The should should have a desire to continue their education at a university or technical school.
Scholarship awards are up to $2,000.
- Lathrop High School graduating senior
- Have attended Lathrop High School for at least 3 years
- Proven Financial Need and Academic Growth
- Cumulative GPA of 2.35 to 3.25
- Acceptance with intent to attend an accredited post-secondary college/university, junior college or vocational or trade school offering a recognized degree or certification and located within the United States.
Recipients of this award may apply for renewal for 3 additional years if they continue to meet the above requirements and are in good standing with the institution attended.
- Personal Essay
- Resume and/or summary of work experience, activities, personal interests, honors/awards, and volunteer service
- Verification of Enrollment in a college, university, or vocational school
- Statement of Financial Need
Please upload documents in PDF. It is highly suggested to review your application and uploads prior to submission.
IMPORTANT: Successful applicants must submit their student ID number and program information to ACF through the online system before their award can be disbursed. If we do not receive the above information by June 30, 2020, the scholarship may not be awarded. Please contact ACF if you cannot send in the information by this date.