The Alaska Community Foundation has closed the fourth and final round of applications to the AK Can Do COVID-19 response grant opportunity. Applications were due January 14th, 2021.
In partnership with the Rasmuson Foundation, and the United Way of Alaska, The Alaska Community Foundation’s (ACF) goal for the AK Can Do COVID-19 Response grant opportunity is to support nonprofit organizations who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, especially those who have funding gaps that remain as a result of low or no funding awarded through the CARES Act and other foundation funding sources. We invite you to submit a proposal to meet this goal. This final round of funding will focus on supporting housing stability, but not to the exclusion of other needs.
Individual grant amounts will be awarded from $5,000 to $20,000.
- Eligible applicants include public charitable Alaska nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, federally recognized tribal organizations, schools, faith-based organizations, housing authorities and local government agencies. Organizations must be located in Alaska.
- Funding is available to cover the operational or programmatic costs of providing critical services related to the COVID-19 crisis and financial duress caused by COVID-19 disruptions.
- Funding is unrestricted, but associated with meeting the increasing demand for existing services, providing new service delivery models and ensuring the availability of critical services to those with the highest need. Funds are available to be used towards service and program deliver, extended to outreach to individuals and families, new staffing requirements, operational safety and other costs associated with serving individuals and families impacted by the crisis.
- There is no matching or cost-share requirement tied to these funds.
The following are not eligible for grant funding:
- State or Federal government agencies
- For profit businesses
- Organizations dedicated to advocacy (501(c)4) or local chamber organizations (501(c)6)
- Activities outside the State of Alaska
Please review the Grant Application Guidelines below for more information on evaluation criteria, review and selection process.
We look forward to hearing from all interested organizations that would like to apply for the AK Can Do COVID-19 Response grant opportunity at The Alaska Community Foundation.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Click this link or copy and paste the link below to access ACF’s online grants management system:
Click this link or copy and paste the link below to access ACF’s online application instructions:
If you have any questions, please contact ACF VP of Programs & Grants Katie (St. John) Kavanaugh at email@example.com or ACF Program Officer of Grants & Scholarships Stefanie O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org.