The 2021 Kenny Carver Scholarship (Kenai) will not be accepting applications in 2021.
Kenny Carver was a long-time Kenai area resident who owned and operated Kenny Carver Drilling and was active in many community affairs.
- Kenai Central High graduating senior
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Preference for students interested in a vocational field
- Academic performance including GPA, transcripts, and class rank
- Community involvement and extracurricular activities
- Personal Essay
- Statement of financial need
IMPORTANT: Successful applicants must submit their student ID number and program information to ACF through the online system before their award can be disbursed. If we do not receive the above information by June 30, 2021, the scholarship may not be awarded. Please contact ACF if you cannot send in the information by this date.