Kenny Carver was a long-time Kenai area resident who owned and operated Kenny Carver Drilling and was active in many community affairs.
The Kenny Carver Kenai Scholarship will offer an award of up to $500.
- Kenai Central High graduating senior
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Preference for students interested in a vocational field
Applicants will be Asked to Provide:
- Academic performance including GPA, transcripts, and class rank
- Community involvement and extracurricular activities
- Personal Essay
- Statement of financial need
IMPORTANT: Successful applicants must submit their student ID number and program information by June 30, 2022, to ACF through the online system before their award can be disbursed. Failure to do so will be an automatic forfeiture of the award unless student chooses an award deferment.