The Carl Seaman Scholarship was created in memory of Carl Seaman, who was a businessman and council member in Kenai from the late 1950s to the 1980s. He was a supporter of Kenai Central High School when it was built in the 1960s. His son Mike, daughter Carla, daughter-in-law Joan, and granddaughters Julie and Michelle are graduates of KCHS.
- Kenai Central High graduating senior
- Demonstrated financial need
- Students planning to study either Horticulture or Biology
- Transcripts that include class rank and GPA
- Opportunity to submit two (2) letters of recommendation from teachers, counselor or employers
- Community involvement and extracurricular activities
- Personal Essay
IMPORTANT: Successful applicants must submit their student ID number and program information to ACF through the online system before their award can be disbursed. If we do not receive the above information by July 31, 2021, the scholarship may not be awarded. Please contact ACF if you cannot send in the information by this date.