- All applications are processed online. Login to our Scholarship Manager
- Returning Users:
If you already have an existing account, login with your username and password entered when you first created your account. DO NOT create a new account if you forgot your username and/or password or are locked out. Instead, please refer to the instructions in the related FAQ’s below.
- First Time Users:
Register for an account. Keep in mind that the email you use to create your account will be the email where all notices will be sent, including award notifications.
- Returning Users:
- Gather the following required materials to upload to your application:
- Get your Student Aid Report (SAR) by applying for your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). According to the FAFSA website, “typically, you will be able to access your SAR within two weeks of filing your FAFSA.”
- Most recent transcript as printed and issued by your school’s registrar’s office. For continuing college students, your current year’s fall semester grades and information must be included. Unofficial transcripts are valid for college/university students if needed. Check with your school’s registrar’s office for processing time to ensure you are able to upload your transcript to your ACF application before the deadline.
- Short essays and/or other documents are required for scholarships.
- Submit your application by the deadline date and time.
- For your records, you will receive an email notification from the webmaster when you successfully submit your application. We highly recommend you submit your application early as website traffic increases around that deadline time, causing users to experience connectivity problems and submission errors. For more information on the above, continue to read through all of our FAQ’s.