Announcing the Rural Alaska Getaway Award Recipients
- Andy Schroeder, Executive Director of Island Trails Network in Kodiak
- James G. James, Tribal Administrator of Native Village of Tununak
- Lisa Busch, Executive Director of Sitka Sound Science Center
- Melanie Bahnke, President of Kawerak, Inc. in Nome
- Nick Andrew, Tribal Administrator of Native Village of Marshall
- Pearl Brower, President of Ilisagvik College in Barrow
- Thomas Olemaun, Executive Director of Native Village of Barrow
- Zach Brink, Executive Director of Orutsararmiut Native in Bethel
- Cheri Smith, Executive Director of Leeshore Center in Kenai
- Angela Calcaterra, Director of Behavioral Health at the Arc of Anchorage
Alaskans face unique challenges given the landscape and distances between communities.
The Alaska Community Foundation, Rasmuson Foundation and The Foraker Group are invested in strong leaders across the state but we recognize the unique challenges of leading in rural communities. Rural Leader Getaway is designed to recognize our rural leaders and provide these professionals with the opportunity to step away from their jobs, rejuvenate, and refresh so they can more effectively lead. Ten (10) round trip airplane tickets have been generously donated by Alaska Airlines, eligible for travel to any of their destinations. Tickets will be awarded to deserving rural nonprofit and tribal leaders in recognition of their exemplary service and achievement.
When must travel be booked?
Travel must be booked within a year from date of issue of the vouchers. However, you can travel for up to one year from date of booking. For example, if a traveler books their travel March 2016, they have until February 2017 to complete their travel. Travel must be round trip. Travel must be on Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air flights. Travel on vouchers does include Dutch Harbor and certain Sky West flights operated for Alaska Airlines. Travel vouchers cannot be re-issued for any reason. All bookings go through the Alaska Airlines commercial desk and recipients will need to provide the original vouchers in order to complete the booking. This process can take up to two-weeks to complete, depending on when the commercial desk receives the travel vouchers. If you have questions, please contact Program Officer Penny Gage at at (907)334-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.