“The Alaska Community Foundation provides opportunities for Alaskans to leave a legacy in the state that has allowed them to thrive and grow. With ACF, we can give back to the people of our community and state.”
Leo Bustad, Donor Advisor, Leo and Jeanne Bustad Fund
Establishing a fund with ACF offers you an opportunity to take a more personal approach to your charitable giving. Whether you decide to set-up a donor advised fund or a field of interest, our knowledgeable staff is here to help you achieve your philanthropic goals. For more information, please contact us.
Types of Funds
We offer a variety of options so that you can choose the one that’s right for you:
- Unrestricted Funds: A flexible fund that allows you to support a broad array of ever-changing community needs.
- Field of Interest Funds: Target your charitable gift by establishing a fund that supports a specific community interest or need that you care about.
- Donor Advised Funds: Support the issues and organizations in your personal area of interest by taking a hands-on approach through grant recommendations.
- Scholarship Funds: Take an active role in supporting students and their educational opportunities by investing in our future.
- Designated Funds: Support the good work of your favorite nonprofit organization or charitable cause by establishing a fund that provides long-term, consistent support.
- Agency Funds: Ideal for organizations that are interested in creating support for their organizations in perpetuity. An agency fund tells your donors that you care about their contributions and are being smart stewards.